Is it just me or are there a ton of cute skirts everywhere I turn when I go to the mall?! I’ve been shopping around for some skirts to wear this summer and found some really great ones! This post is to share those with you.
- BDG Raw-Edge Corduroy Mini Wrap Skirt. This skirt goes for $54. I like this skirt because it is a soft pink color but the material and design give it an edge that makes it a great pair with a casual top!
- Tori Lace Up Skirt. This skirt is super cute and its white! So it goes with a lot. I see it paired with a loose cropped black sweater and black sandals. Another skirt that works for both day and night! It costs $52.
- Ecote Tassel Tie Maxi Skirt. Gotta have a maxi in the bunch! This one is perfect for a nice summer day. I love the way it is paired with a white strapless top on the model proving this skirt is perfect for the beach too! It also comes in a peachy cream color that would be great for Spring.
- Caribe Wrap Skirt. Another cute maxi skirt. This one is a tie around skirt creating a higher slit. This skirt is perfect for any summer occasion. It also has a matching top making it a set as well! But with these colors, the optional tops are endless! Priced at $140 this is much more of a splurge.
- BDG Riviera Step Hem Denim Mini Skirt. A denim skirt is a must in your closet. I personally think black denim is fun and edgy! It’s also a nice switch up from the blue jean skirt. And, of course it goes with everything. At $59 I think this skirt is fairly priced, knowing BDG is a good brand with quality clothes.
Now I must decide which skirt to buy first….I hope you got some skirt inso in this post! Or maybe even found your summer staple! Comment below any other cute skirt finds!